Wednesday, April 25, 2007

I am so rich…

Have you ever set up a telescope, hoping to see the moon, exactly half, already above the horizon, with, still a bit of daylight around? Have you ever seen through the telescope to see the magnificent moon floating in the inky blue sky? Have you ever seen the moon’s craters, on the bright, shining lunar skin? I bet you have…
But have you ever seen, while watching the same moon, a bird, appearing suddenly out of the blackness, cross paths between the telescope and the moon, seen as a dark silhouette to it’s bright surface, with wings, waxing and waning like the moon, flying across and disappearing back into the blackness it came from.

And I know, that I’m truly a witness to one or nature’s countless, rare wonders. I know, that I am so rich with such experiences, many of which, I am the sole witness to. I know, that my problems are not real problems at all. I know, that my sorrow is not real sorrow. What I consider imperative, is not significant at all. There is more to life that the material, and the social. Vital, is what we never think about. The real ‘good’ is not good at all.
What I do is just a diminutive part of my obligation I must fulfil.
We all look at clichéd and forlorn perception of life no matter how different it seems, and what it means to us, but when do we understand it’s more than just that.
In the understanding of this phenomenal gift of nature, lies the key to our very existence, and I pray for this very miracle to happen to each one of us. To liberate us from the passé, hackneyed and tried, into the beautifully stunning world we stay in, but never live in…

1 comment:

Ramit Batra said...

If everyone was liberated to the same level..
it would just remove all the love from this world..